Tuesday, September 25, 2007

YEAAAHHH NAPA!

I've been the traveling man of late and just haven't had a minute of spare time to collect my thoughts! Last Friday, the MamaWog and PapaWog came up to see MimiWog and GrandpaWog in Chicago, where I was having a little vacation from the rental units (MamaWog needed some down time to bake Mac). I was having a blast and even got some new toys - MimiWog likes to spoil me, and I like to let her.

I was a bit surprised on Saturday morning, when the PapaWog woke me up in the morning - he NEVER interrupts my beauty rest, but I new something was awry when he handed me right over to the MamaWog, who fed me, and then they piled me directly into the car for a 1.5 hour drive to Midway airport (where I'd never been before). Well, I'm a clever little WeeWog, so it didn't take me long to figure out that we were going to see Oma, Opa, Onkle, Tante, die Kusine, and UhrGrossmutter. WOW - what a treat!

When we arrived at Oakland airport and got picked up by OpaWog and HallieWog, there were these people there that I'd never met before, but they were talking to the PapaWog in German. Of course I understood everything that they were saying because the PapaWog has been talking to me in German since as far back as I can remember. So when we arrived in Napa, the MamaWog had to take a nap, but PapaWog and HallieWog took me on a stroll with the German speakers and I got to hang out with my girlfriends - 3 generations!
I love the ladies.

No comments: