I can only hope that the WeeWog has inherited the shapely pooper of my brother that all of the high school (and college?) girls swooned for.Of course if they saw the toxic black or green stuff that exudes from that orifice, they might not be quite so enamored. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or at least the one who doesn't see the poop. So, that's all the news tonight from Utah... Utah Place, that is.
Monday, April 16, 2007
MAJOR Milestone: Turnover
Today marked a major milestone for the WeeWog: he turned over from his back, onto his tummy. He struggles and struggles and struggles and FINALLY manages to get on his belly, only he's not sure what to do once he's there. He sticks his butt up in the air akin to his Uncle Andrew (I've seen pictures - at 37, my brother has, thankfully, outgrown this habit). As the proud PapaWog, I'd like to think that this isn't simply a matter of him putting his best feature forward. Given that I don't have a butt, just the back of my stomach that gets the shaft of having to manage double-duty,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TOO MUCH INFORMATION (ABOUT YOUR BROTHER, NOT THE WEE WOG)!
Post a Comment